Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 27.01.2005, 20:59
Benutzerbild von iwan
iwan iwan ist offline

Standard

keine ahnung tonino, aber ein anderer 'insider' schreibt soeben

Zitat:
Zitat von Maser
From real sources, in Continental Europe price for the 2.2 jts will be around € 32.000 VAT include, & for the 3.2 (4x4) at € 39.500.

So start saving all of you.

The car will have some standart features but one will face a kind of BMW option list.

The car is breathtaking, really. The rearlights are bigger than the original Brera, but the shape is 95% Brera.

So, sleep all at ease.

Zitat:
Zitat von IS-JAG
From what I have seen, the interior is very 157 with a touch of 8C. The trouble is that the prototype I'm going by had a cover over the dashboard hiding a lot of key details.

There are two typical Alfa binnacles with very chunky silver detailing, set quite far apart from one another. I'm not sure what is between, but I figure some small LCD screen. The two binnacles are connected at the top with a lip - but again the camouflage hid this.

Drawing an imaginery line from the centre of the two binnacles towards the centre of the dashboard, and this roughly marks the top of three minor guages set next to each other within a typical silver centre finish (as on the 157). It appears that these guages have a sort of chrome inlay. Underneath these guages (on the proto I saw) there was a large hole, probably for the CONNECT system and stereo.

Beneath the large hole was another black inlay for the ventilation controls.

The gear knob seemed to be a combination of leather and metal. A leather-covered 'ball' with a circular metal tip.

To be honest, the interior what I saw was not shockingly different from current Alfa models. Still, it seemed very nice! The main step forward seemed to be in the finish of the twin instrument binnacles.

I suppose it will have proper 4+1 seating, foldable rear seats 60/40 and a very usable hatchback.

tx to IS-JAG & Maser

lasst mich wissen wenn ich es uebersetzen soll! ich bekomme ganz
chribbelige bauchgefuehle....

gruessli
iwan