Alfa Forum Schweiz - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - The world of product development - with Maurizio Consalvo
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 16.12.2009, 07:27
Benutzerbild von AJesse
AJesse AJesse ist offline
Freak

AJesse eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Standard

Und weiter...
Zitat:
Zitat von Maurizio Consalvo
Zitat:
Zitat von Conni
Hello,

at first thank you very much for participating here in this community. Also before my questions, congratulations to the new Giulietta, from the first pictures, I think it is really a great car.

my questions:

1. What are the reasons of the switch from the mechanical Q2 to the electronic Q2 in the current moduls?

2. Will there be a possibility to have an mechanical Q2 as an additonal extra?

3. Are there plans to revitalize the AutoDelta brand for extra sporty versions of the current Alfa lineup of for a parts programm to update the current Alfas? E.G. BMW does that with the Performance Parts (or whatever they call it) quite successfull.

I would love to see such a programm for Alfa Romeo with suspensions parts, brake updates etc. This could also help, to create a more sporty image for Alfa.

4. How do you keep the 159 up tp date? Are there any plans for a facelift or update with other engines, weight reductions etc.?

5. Are there plans to interact with the Alfisti about the future Alfa direction or future developments? I think, with the Alfisti you could have a very useful source for ideas and opinions for free.

6. What do you plan for the future of the MiTo? Are there plans to have a facelift of the exteriour? For me the front of the MiTo is a little bit too cute currently and with only a few small changes you could make it look more masculine.

Very best regards from Germany

Conni

Hi Conni,

We tested a lot the mechanic Q2 on the 147 and on the GT, with excellent performance.
We wanted to reach, together with the technicians that worked for a long time on this project, the following target: to replicate exactly the same feeling on the road achieved by the mechanic Q2 but with the electronic one, adding 3 further benefits:
1. is able to interact with Alfa DNA system
2. allows to reduce weight on the front axle (because there are not additional components)
3. is less expensive, so it allows to extend the benefits on the whole range of engines (and not only the top range engines)

You, Conni, also asked if and how the Alfisti can help on future developments of our products.
This first meeting with you is the real answer to your question. This is not a “marketing/promotional idea” but a real, honest, open discussion on the matters that we all care, even if for different reasons.
I am really interested in understanding what to develop and you are a precious asset and you are part of the customers that tomorrow will have to believe in our products.